Scalp Massage for Better Hair Growth. A gentle massage of the scalp will help increase the blood flow to your skin and follicles. Massage is an important part of Minoxidil application, but not just limited to its application. Scalp massage helps hair your hair grow stronger.
Scalp Massage for Better Hair Growth
Massaging your scalp helps to improve blood flow to the skin and follicles. Part of the application of Minoxidil is the massage. By gently rubbing the Minox in to your skin, you not only get the Minox to your follicles, but also massage your head, further stimulating hair growth.
But try to massage more than just during your Minox application. A few dabs of oil on your finger tips will be more than enough to gently massage the parts of your head losing hair.
Some Massage Oils to Try
- Coconut Oil. Contains Lauric acid, thought to contribute to hormonal and cellular health.
- Olive Oil. Will help to strengthen existing hairs and avoid any splitting.
- Amla Oil. Reportedly, Alma Oil strengthens hair follicles and helps better condition new hairs.
- Emu Oil. It’s made from Emus! Really! Anyway, according to one website, “Emu Oil ‘Wakes Up’ 80% of Sleeping Hair Follicles”. Well, we’re not 100% sure about that, but it sounds interesting.
- Argan Oil. This one seems to good for everything. Due to its concentration of phenols, Argan Oil seems to have significant effects on the health of your follicles.
- Wheat Germ Oil. Similar to Coconut Oil, Wheat Germ Oil contains potent fatty acids, known to aid in development of follicles and thicker, stronger hairs.
- Rosemary Essential Oil. Rosemary oil is believed to increase cellular metabolism that stimulates hair growth.