Minoxidil Topical Solution 3 Months’ Supply. Your quarterly opt-up of the number on hair restorer, Minoxidil. Three 60ml bottles of Minoxidil 5% Topical Solution, suitable for three months’ use, applied two times per day.
Minoxidil Topical Solution 3 Months' Supply
Minoxidil Topical Solution 3 Months’ Supply
Buy three (3) x 60ml bottles of Kirkland Signature Minoxidil Topical Solution at a great price! 3 x 60ml bottles of Minoxidil Topical Solution is recommended for three month’s application, using it two times per day (see application information). Minoxidil is an antihypertensive vasodilator medication and is used to treat hair loss. Approved in the US by the FDA and in the UK by the MHRA.
- 5%, Maximum Strength Minoxidil Topical Solution.
- Prevents further hair loss & helps regrow hair in men who have thinning hair on the top of the scalp.
- Positive results may occur as early as 2-4 months. Read more about Expectations.
- An unscented solution, easy to apply with small pipette (dropper).
- Kirkland is the exact same active ingredient (Minoxidil) as Rogaine® or Regaine® – BUT A LOT CHEAPER!
- Fresh stock – expiry date minimum of January 2019.
- 2 x 60ml bottle plus 1 x pipette for accurate measuring.
If you’re new to Minoxidil, click the “New to Minoxidil?” tab and read more about how it works, how to use it and what to expect!
New to Minoxidil?